Meet Bishal Biswas From ViralBlogTips.Com ~ Blogging Crave

Meet Bishal Biswas From ViralBlogTips.Com

Meet Bishal Biswas From Viral Blog Tips
Honoured by The President of India, as "One of The Youngest Achiever", and certified by companies like Google, HP, Science & Technologies and won numerous awards and features on newspapers and TV shows.

I’m Going To Introduce Bishal Biswas From ViralBlogTips.Com. This Guy is very talented & youngest Indian Blogger & I also read his articles From his first blog . His first blog name was Digit Chruch & it was very interesting but now he started his new blog He named his blog as Viral Blog Tips and Now he is getting success day by day & I’m also reading his posts daily.One thing I’m Going to share with you that this guy is always help others & very friendly for others.

So what are you waiting for? lets start the Interview From below :

Q) Thanks Bishal For the Interview. First of all I would like to know that how you will define blogging?

First Of All Thanks For Interviewing Me Here.
Blogging to me is just like sharing passion with fellow readers and gaining more knowledge by doing various activities and getting inspiration from others. Blogging has taught me many things and it’s really special for me as it has made me able to share my views and speak freely to the world. Blogging is really special and I would keep on blogging.

Q) How you came towards blogging tell your story??

To be frank, Blogging was just a co-incident to me, I started a free blog on Blogger which was a blog which shares software, cracks, etc. I kept on working there for 4 months and initially I started working on Google Help Forum (Now It’s Called: Google Product Forum), I was also working on Youtube creating tutorials and I was getting success there, I got the frame of Youtube Guru and Youtube Partner by successfully completing more than 400000 viewers.
On Mid 2011, I started working on a new site which was like same of my first free blog but in my new blog I purchased hosting and custom domain, I kept working there for 1 year and was successfully to add 25000 uploads, But I moved from there and started a niche blog whos name was The Digit Crunch, It was a slow process by me as I was new to the blogging world, But later after 9 months I got success there too by getting more than 1K readers daily with 60 thousand worldwide ranking. But I thought to start a new Project and I transfered the site to another user.


Q) I have heard that you are one of the young blogger in blogging world?

Probably Yes, I am 13 Years old Blogger who is able to earn more than 400$’s a week and also I have been awarded by West Bengal Government and Science & Technology and also I had been interviewed by All India Radio.

Q) Are you a part time blogger or a full time blogger?

As I am a Student, That’s why I am a Part Time Blogger.

Q) What was your dream to become in future?

My Future Project is to establish a Blogging Empire with my Own Company Based on SEO.

Q) Would you mind telling us something about your first blog?

Digit Crunch was my first blog (actually to say). Which had grown a lot with 1K Daily Visitors, Having More Than 40K+ Monthly Visitors. Till now I had over 100000 Fans on My Facebook and Twitter Account….And For Digit Crunch I had got many frames.

Q) Everyone have someone who inspired him. Who’s your inspiration?

My main inspiration is my mother as for her I was able to start my online world. But when I was new to the blogging world I used to read My Blogger Tricks on daily basis, Later I came to know about many blogs like Blogging Tips, Pro Blogger, Quick Sprout, Labnol. The List Goes On

Q) Tell our readers a little about your offline life?

I am a student, studing in class 6. I love sports and drawing. Among sports I love Football/Soccer the most and I am also the captain of my school’s football team. About drawing it’s my favourite activity.

Q) Don’t know if you like to answer this question or not! But how much did you earned in your blogging?

My first income in my blogging world was 20$’s. Slowly and steadily my income started increasing, Currently I am earning 400$’s weekly.

Q) As a student how do you manage your blogs? I mean it’s pretty hard to manage blog as a student!

Yes it’s quite tough for a student to maintain a blog, but having a proper schedule can make your work more easy. So try maintaining a daily schedule of your daily life.

Q) Please tell us some basic SEO optimizations?

Search Engine Optimzation commonly known as SEO is a practice of improving a blog ranking in Search Engines and to drive organic traffic through Search Engines. SEO is really helpful in one hand whereas very dangerous if used badly. There are two main parts of SEO- On Page and Off Page Optimization.

1. On Page Optimization is the process which are done on your website like Quality of Your Article, Keywords, Meta Tags, ALT Tags, Optimizing Images etc.

2. Off Page SEO Optimization is the process which are done out side of a blog like Link Building, Social Promotion, Social Boomarking, Pinging, etc.

Q) Do You Use Any Promotion For Your Blog? What Kind Of Services Are They?

Frankly speaking, I don’t use any paid strategy to improve my blog and it’s SEO. Doing manual work is better than hiring anyone. I used to promote my blog and it’s article on Social Sites like Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, etc. I used to drive Twitter Traffic To my Blog by 40%.

Q) Can you tell me about your ideal reader?

Readers are my VIP’s whom I treat like my brothers and sisters. I always try to make them happy by providing useful and knowledgable articles to them.

Q) Is there an Author that you would really like to meet?

Yes, I would like to meet Zac Johnson, Darren Rowse, Neil Patel, Anil Agawal. They had inspired me a lot and I am really thanful to them.

Q) Who’s the worst Author you can think?

Actually there are no worst author in my view. Peoples try to make readers happy by providing useful contents to their readers but there are many like newbies who spin others article and publish them in their blog. But ultimatelly they gets penelized by Google Algorithms. For them I would like to suggest that never copy other, Try to be genuine and try to provide useful contents to your readers.

Q) Any Message For Our Readers And Suggestion For Our Site?

Always try to be friendly with everyone and treat everyone same. Always provide useful contents to your readers. Never copy others. Be genuine.
Once again I am really thankful for interviewing me here, I would just suggest that you are doing great, Keep Blogging and Stay focused on it.
Previous
Next Post »

Dear readers, after reading the Content please ask for advice and to provide constructive feedback Please Write Relevant Comment with Polite Language.Your comments inspired me to continue blogging. Your opinion much more valuable to me. Thank you. ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon