Interview With Mujeeb Ur Rehman - Marketing Manager Of Pakistan Entrepreneurs Organization ~ Blogging Crave

Interview With Mujeeb Ur Rehman - Marketing Manager Of Pakistan Entrepreneurs Organization

Marketing manager in PEO (Pakistan Entrepreneurs Organization)

Hey Guys! How Are U? I Hope you all are fine with preciousness of ALLAH Almighty. So Today I'm Introducing Awesome Personalty a Legand Mujeeb Ur Rehman. Actually, He is an Marketing Manager Of PEO (Pakistan Entrepreneurs Organization) and He is doing awesome job in this field. So What are you waiting for? let's start the post.

Q.1 : Warmly Welcome To Blogging Crave.
Ans: It's my pleasure to see my fellow hard working bloggers making progress in blogging field, This blog made my day because as a teacher when i see new bloggers
in blogging world I became very happy which is not possible to expressed in simple words.

Q.2 : Can You Please Tell Our Readers That How You Came In Blogging?
Ans: My entering to the world of blogging is amazing; I start blogging because i want to be a part of this productive people world to exchange my views with people across the world.
Blogging the world in which you are a teacher as well as student at the same time, there is no dictatorship and everyone is free to choose its own path.

Q.3 : What are Your Future Planning’s?
Ans: My future planning is to start an organization all around Pakistan and help people in online marketing so now I am a Marketing manager in PEO (Pakistan Entrepreneurs Organization)
So want every single blogger to join us and share other thoughts that how to maximize our utility in order to be a successful people in online marketing.

Q.4 : I'm Your Loyal Reader Can You Please Tell Us That How You Made Such a Nice Blogs?
Ans: Simple, I choose the way in which i can command so i start working.

Q.5 : What Tips You Would Like To Give Bloggers?
Ans: The following tips are:
1: Choose attractive and common domain name.
2: Start writing articles on that felid in which you are almost expert.
3 Target single market.
4: Ask question from professional bloggers and draw your own way in it.
5: Be confident never give up.

Q.6 : Have You Faced Difficulties In Begging?
Ans: Risk is must in everything when you start it, I face many difficulties but never surrender myself I follow my heart. There is no single word without risk
at the beginning.

Q.7 : Can You Please Tell Us About How Much You Earn From Your Blogs?
Ans: Never ask a women age and man income ;). At the beginning of this journey i earn about 0.34 to 1$ per day, but after six months of hard working my earning
Range grow up and now Alhmadulillah I earn about 1500$ per month from blogging and teaching student related to blogging.

Q.8 : A Part From The Blogging and Facebook. What You Do In Simple Life?
Ans: I am student of B.Sc Economics 6th semester, I go to university routine and helping my younger brothers in study I love birds I have many varieties of
Birds like love birds, Indian parrot which is talking too when i enter at home it start calling me Mujeeb mujeeb ......

Q.9 : If You Like To Tell Our Readers That How Much Did You Earned From Blogs and Your Earnings Nowadays?
Ans: Never ask a women age and man income ;). At the beginning of this journey i earn about 0.34 to 1$ per day, but after six months of hard working my earning
range grow up and now Alhmadulillah I earn about 1500$ per month from blogging and teaching student related to blogging.

Q.10 : Are You Using Affiliate Marketing? If No Then Why? and If Yes Then Why?
Ans: Honestly till now i didn’t experience affiliate marketing. I am using AdSense tell now and I earn enough money from that advertising site.

Q.11 : We All Are Seeing Google Algorithms Nowadays Are Being Hitting Sites. So Have You Been Penalized By Google?
Ans: Google love real bloggers those who want to add something in this world by sharing their ideas by writing articles and Google also hate those copy/paste
stuff and those who want to show themselves as a blogger by doing many illegal stuffs like copy/paste, using pirate software’s and etc.

Q.12 : Please Tell Us About SEO Optimizations.
Ans: It is little bit confusing because seo optimization is from outside the box we mostly depend on big companies like google and facebook, yahoo etc. When we
start optimization our blog in a one way the rules were changed and everything will be equal to zero.

Q.13 : How You Control Bounce Rate? Can You Please Give Us Some Important Tips?
Ans: As i experienced that the only way to control bounce rate is writing unique, easy and attractive articles which is called sticky contents or articles.
So design you blog which is based on niche and categories you mentioned in your blog after taking these actions you will see reduction in bounce rate.

Q.14 : Nowadays Most Of The Bloggers Are Migrating Their Sites To Word Press To Blogger. So What Is Your Favorite Platform Means What You Suggest Word Press or Blogger?
Ans: Yeah, that is interesting that most of the students also ask the same question, but I want to tell you in simple words that wordpress is easy, almost free, many plugins,
no coding stuffs and that is why many bloggers want to migrate from blogger to wordpress.

Q.15 : Who is Your Inspiration In The Blogosphere?
Ans: At the early stage when i start blogging in 2009 i was inspired from my heart and my hard working but after attending motivational speech of Mustufa Ahmadzai
I can say that I am inspired by him which is impossible to express in words. Just love Ahamdzai brother.

Q.16 : Which Are Your Favorite Blogs?
Ans: It is difficult to answer but I can tell you generally i love those blogs which add some useful things to this world by teaching our human fellows in any field from
Blogging to cooking.

Q.17 : How Much Time Does It Takes For Being A Successful Blogger?
Ans: Time is not important to be a successful blogger, the action is important that how much energy used and action you take to be a successful blogger. A successful man
Never thing about time they always think how to achieve goal.

Q.18 : How Much You Spent In a Day On Blogging?
Ans: Honestly when i start blogging i spent day and night by wasting my time in many stuffs like reading successful bloggers journey, but after few months i realize that a successful man is not a good listener
But a good action taker, so take risk and start particle work. Now i spent almost 3 to 8 hours in online field by teaching students and some other blogging related stuff.

Q.19 : I'm Blogger Too What Suggestions Do You Give Me For Being a Successful Blogger?
Ans: A successful blogger is always a hard working guy and a hard working guy doesn’t mean to sit alone and spent  24 hours a day by doing stuff in blogging. Just make sure you want to be a
Professional guy in a single field if you start many things at a time then you will be confused and at the end there will be no perfect result. Target one market and do as much as you can.


Q.20 : Please Tell Us About Our Blog Like What Optimizations Do It Need? And We're Doing Good Or Wrong?
Ans: The answer is simple just listen to successful bloggers, how they succeeded in their field, but never follow them because the moment you follow someone else then the concept
Of leadership and unique will be deleted from your mind. So make your own way and follow what your heart tells you. I know some people will disagree but as a freelancer, blogger and marketing manager
My advice is to understand they way that people are succeeded in this field and find your own path.

Final Words!

So Finally I Thanks To Mujeeb Ur Rehman For This Awesome Interview. Thanks Bro!
Previous
Next Post »

Dear readers, after reading the Content please ask for advice and to provide constructive feedback Please Write Relevant Comment with Polite Language.Your comments inspired me to continue blogging. Your opinion much more valuable to me. Thank you. ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon